Perhaps 69 is simply the age at which you’d like to go Bungee jumping … if so, let INTIMACY4US tell you a thing or two about the world of numbers in the bedroom!
For those of you who don’t know, this number is also the name of a very well-known sex position — one that is perfectly suited to mutual oral sex. Look at the appearance of the numbers, and pretend that you and your husband are the 6, and the 9 … feeling hot yet, or still a little blonde?
When the classic 69 position (the French name soixante-neuf’ is also often used) is performed, you and your mate are able to stimulate each other orally at the same time. Because this position gives both mates the opportunity to give and receive pleasure, number 69 makes for an erotic experience, although sex expert and author Tracey Cox believes that some couples may find it a little frustrating as it’s easy to ‘not do your bit’ and relax lazily ‘at the other end’ of the entwinement. When your mate has worked his magic, and you’re lucky enough to have reached the point of nearing orgasm, it’s easy to forget about his enjoyment and to try and get away with a few half-hearted licks, she says. This is why so many people try number 69 in their youth, and then as they get older, decide it’s simply too much work. Big mistake, ladies! It’s a good way to bring naughtiness and variety to a predictable sex life, and with a few variations, it’s easy to master! And even if it isn’t necessarily the main course, it can also be a healthy form of foreplay!
Bath together and put something special on so that you stimulate him visually and the sexual tension starts building before you even lay a finger on each other!
Start to undress each other slowly. Yes, the five minutes it took to get dressed after your bath may seem like a waste of time, but remember that hubby is turned on by what he sees …
Spend enough time on sensual massage and on kissing and stimulating each other by rubbing and stroking each other’s bodies with your hands.
Ask your mate to lie flat on his back, (this position usually works better when you’re on top) unless you’re a little heavier than he is and feel more comfortable the other way round.
Position yourself on top of him so that your genitals are above his face, and your face above his genitals.
Adapt the position so that each of you can stimulate each other’s genitals from all angles. Be wary of placing strain on your neck, and ensure that your mate doesn’t have to lie in an uncomfortable position to reach your ‘hotspots’.
Tease your mate slowly with your tongue, and then increase the level of stimulation. Use your hands to take things to a different level of pleasure!
You can carry on with this until you both reach orgasm, or you can switch over to full-blown sex and simply use 69 as decadent foreplay!
A few calculation hints:
- Take a bath or shower together first. This way you’ll both feel comfortable with each other’s level of hygiene, and the water makes for wonderful foreplay which allows you to tease and turn each other on …
- Apply flavoured massage oil to each other’s genitals so that 69 is a … eh … tasteful experience for you both (make sure it’s not poisonous, that it’s safe to ingest — and also that it doesn’t irritate the skin)!
- You can also apply a wonderful-smelling body cream between your thighs and surprise him with the sweet aroma.
- Be careful to not use your teeth as part of oral sex. You may think that you’re tickling him gently, while in reality his face may contort with pain (and you won’t be able to see it because his head is elsewhere…)
- Use your hands. Using only your mouth can be very tiring, so use your fingers and don’t be scared to take your mouth out of the picture for a while. The same counts for him.
- If you find the intensity of 69 too draining, stay in this position but relax while he brings you to orgasm, and then do the same for him.
- Place a cushion underneath his head to support him and ensure that he doesn’t have a stiff neck the next day. Or have oral sex by lying next to each other, each with a thigh raised so that the other leg can serve as a cushion for your mate’s head.